Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MEMORY LANE
MEMORY LANE- This will be fun! This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

I remember cheering with you! It was so much fun!!!

Trish said...

I, too, remember cheering with you! You were such a fun dragon! I always thought that your personality really shone during that time! Fun times!

Kris10Barker said...

I remember when you and Katy Or Amy would scream at the top of your lungs when dad was pulling up to a stop light....and you always sang off tune!!!! ON PURPOSE!!!

Holdstocks said...

I don't have alot of memories with you, but I do remember playing tag down in Grandma Blaisdell's basement whenever our families got together once or twice a year.

Katie said...

I remember when we went to the Malad vs. Aberdeen football game in Aberdeen. I didn't know that tigers rang cowbells.

And by the way Kristen.....if you wouldn't have told on me and Kara all the time we wouldn't have screamed so much.