Tuesday, November 11, 2008

When Grandpa Barker, Aunt Kami & Uncle Matt came to Kansas

Ashton is now 6 months old.... He is so cute with his little ears sticking out!!
They took Anika to eat lunch at the Kriby House. She was so excited to "eat at the pink house".














We had a early birthday party for Anika, Zander & Zoe. Kami and Matt got the girls matching dresses and Zander threw the BIGGEST FIT ever.... until Anika took her dress off so he could try it on.... This is going to be a great blackmail picture for when he gets older!


















6 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute!!!! Tell Kami Hi!!

Nicol's Up North said...

Your kids are so darn cute and getting so BIG, and they all look just like you!! I'm glad your family could come and see you guys, I beat that was lots of fun.

Katie said...

I'm so disappointed in Kami. I thought she would have got them a book. Did she finally give up on reading? Smart girl!!!

Tanya said...

Love the dresses - especially the picture of Zander. What cuties! They all look so much older than when I saw them last. I bet that was fun to have some visitors.

Krista said...

Kara, we miss you guys and are so sad we haven't been able to see Ashton yet, I guess that's what happens when we're 948 miles apart and having babies! The dresses are so cute and the girls are adorable in them! I keep meaning to call you, someday soon :)

Megan said...

I love that Zander threw a fit! What a cutie. I have a similar picture of Devin when I dressed him up like a little girl...and he LET me! :) Glad you had Kami and Matt come visit. I'll bet that was way nice.