Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

2009 has already brought changes to our home.

Yesterday we we unpacking boxes and a mouse just out of one of the boxes and I thought I was going to die!!! I HATE MICE!!!! Rob turned every sofa up side down trying to catch it and finally did. So today, Anika went with dad to get a cat. They got home, let the cat out of the box and it took off, so Anika and Rob went and got two more kittens... I just hope they're good at hunting mice.

Another big change is Zoe and Zander graduated from their cribs to toddler beds. Nap time didn't go good today, so we'll see how they do tonight.

The kids also met our new neighbors...


8 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

They are too cute. Love your new Family pic!!! Neighbors look familiar!!! :)

Alli said...

Oooooh - Mice!! I would seriously move - I'm not kidding so Joel REALLY hopes we never find a mouse.

I want to see pictures of your new house!!!

Katie said...

I hope you don't hit any of your new neighbors. Of course, if you do, everyone will be concerned about the cow, the vehicle, and then maybe....YOU!!

Nicol's Up North said...

Congrats on moving. You will have to post your new address. I love the cows, have done any cow tipping yet or taught the kids how to do it. Maybe for FHE. yee yee. Love ya

Leeann said...

Ack! That would have freaked me out and given me the willies for days. I hope you're over it now :)

Katie said...

Kara - quit posting so much. I'm having a hard time keeping up!!!

Krista said...

Kara, I love your new neighbors seriously! I wouldn't mind having them for our neighbors at all! Instead we have actual neighbors 60 feet from our back window to theirs - quite a change for us! I love that Kirk made Anika call to sell him cookies, and then asked if she could deliver them on her bike...we wish, you are just too far away! Hope you are all doing well and you are surviving with all of the moving - You have to be a tough lady to have four tiny ones, and move, it's not a small task by any means! Take care -

Alli said...

Hello? Where are you?