Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Zander and Zoe!!!

I can't believe Zoe and Zander are 4! They were so excited for their birthday. We had a small party for them with family. Grandma and Granpa Cox, Joycelyn & Michael with their boys, Matt & Crysal.
Some of my favorite things about Zoe:
1. She is such a GIRL! Loves dresses, dolls, animals, and everything her big sister does
2. She wants to make me happy. She always asks me "Do I make you happy mom?"
3. Ramdomly she will come up to me, give hugs and say, "I love you mom"
4. Her laugh, so adorable!!
5. Her personality. She is such a happy little girl.
Happy Birthday Zoe! We love you so much!

Some of my favorit things about Zander
1. He loves to cuddle
2. He is the worlds BEST dancer.. (man, he can make my laugh)
3. He always has a smile on his face
4. He obeys so much better then Zoe. :)
5. I love watching him run and ride his bike, and just enjoy life.
Zander, you are so special to us, we love you!




No comments: