Monday, June 9, 2008

Cox Kids




Things have been busy at our house. Grandma Barker came and stayed two weeks with us. Grandpa Barker and Kelsee are here right now, and Kelsee gets to stay for 6 weeks. Ashton suprised us all and rolled over last Sunday. He was only three weeks old. Yesterday Zander said his first sentence. He was in his high chair and saw daddy pull up in his car... and he said "Hi Dad" It was so cute!!! Zoe loves animals, she loves looking at books and had so much fun when she went to the zoo. Anika is starting T-Ball. She has her own T and a bucket of balls. She loves practicing with her dad in the back yard. She can it the ball pretty far too.

1 comment:

Kris10Barker said...

I love these pictures! They are so cute!! I can't wait to see all of you in August! I change my vote, I think Ashton kind of looks like Matt....